Why do so many families pre-planning their funeral arrangements with Colligan Funeral Home?
- Reduce Emotional overspending.
- Ability to make arrangements together versus leaving arrangements for a loved one to do it all alone.
- To reduce the financial burden of surviving family members.
- Set money aside for final expenses due to Medicaid spenddown.
- To protect against the future costs of funerals by locking in today’s costs.
- Peace of Mind
We offer a full range of services and prices to meet the needs of the families we serve. We realize families want the best service for an affordable price and that is why we suggest that you do get the facts ahead of time.
Advance Planning Steps:
- Record family information
- Record your wishes and desires
- Selecting services and merchandise
- Discussion of funding options
Advance planning can be done in the convenience of your home or at the funeral home.