Colligan Funeral Home was founded in 1924 by Michael J. Colligan. The original location of the funeral home was located at 425 Walnut Street, then in 1941 Colligan funeral home moved into it’s current location on 437 S 3rd Street.
Mike Colligan always felt the importance to always give the best service at an affordable price. That sentiment has been passed on through the Colligan Family.
In 1991 Ann Colligan-Wyrick, granddaughter of Mike Colligan, took over ownership of the Funeral home. Ann was born & raised in Hamilton.
Phone: (513) 892-3322